Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday/Update

This week has been crazy with extreme snow fall!  I love it!  It got me off work for a few days and helped me finish 'Tomorrow's Guardian' and 'Angelfire'.  Not only that, but I *finally* finished a Chatty Cathy re-root I've been working on forever!!!


FYI, Groupon is offering a Barnes and Noble deal today and through the weekend!  You pay $10 for a $20 giftcard!  That's 50% savings!!!  Check Groupon out HERE!  


Onto the hops--
Book Blogger Hop
The question is:
What are you reading now and why are you reading it?


My Answer: Well, I actually just finished 'Angelfire' and haven't started anything new yet! The next book on my list is 'The Emerald Atlas' by John Stephens. My mom read it a few weeks ago and said I should read it. Also, after just finishing a YA supernatural romance, 'The Emerald Atlas should be a nice change!




The question is:
What is the book you are currently 'pushing'?


My Answer: Now that 'Hex Hall' is in paperback, I'll be pushing that to readers at the bookstore. As for books that are brand new, I'm not sure what I am going to push... I did quite enjoy 'Angelfire' and will be recommending that to readers because of how fun of a read it turned out to be!


See you all next week!!!

8 comments:

Katie Edwards said...

Hi Brooke, hopping over to say hello.

Right now I'm reading two books: Middlemarch by George Eliot and Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I've been reading a few chapters of Middlemarch between lighter reads, and have nearly finished. I've been reading this for months now; it'll be weird when I reach the end.

Laura (All of Everything) said...

I'm currently reading Angelfire and am really enjoying it. And I just finished The Iron King which I liked a lot more than I thought I would!

Have a great weekend!
All of Everything

April said...

Hopping by to say hi and wish you a wonderful weekend! You sound about as badly hit with the snow as us - we came in at 16" - a bit more with snow drifts, lol. Crazy weather!
http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop.html

Howard Sherman said...

Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

Hop on over!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Yay for Snow Days!
I loved Hex Hall.
My Hop

Suko said...

Enjoy your reading this weekend. I am here from the Hop! :)

Brooke said...

Thanks for hopping by, guys!

Bookingly Yours said...

just finished reading immortalis series book 1 and 2 and loved it!

btw, thanks for visiting my blog and im an old follower!

iamjenai