Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

The question of the week is:
In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Another statement/question... Hmmmm.  I honestly can't just pick one or two bloggers to honor in my post.  Every blog I've visited has had some great content.  Who I really want to mention here, I guess, our the people who have taken the time to leave comments here on the blog.  It makes my day and makes me strive to take the time to really look at their and others work and leave some sort of comment back.

Most recently, Michelle stopped by my Torment (by Lauren Kate) review and we had a fun conversation about our (dis)likes about the sequel.  It wasn't just the traditional 'nice review' type of thing.  It was an actual discussion like post.  I liked it and am going to try to put that sort of feeling in my comments from now on!!

Also, I feel I should mention Danya, who tends to pop her head in here from time to time.  It's always nice getting repeat visitors.  :-)

To all visitors, I appreciate you stopping by!  I really do!

-----------

On a side note, please make sure to enter my book giveaway!  US mailing addresses only.  I'd love more entries and as you only have until the 19th to enter, you are not NOT required to spread the word (though, I'd still love it if you did!). 

8 comments:

danya said...

Aw, thanks so much for mentioning me! I'm really flattered :) I also totally appreciate you stopping by and commenting on my blog!

Unknown said...

hahaha! you made me laugh thanks! I am a follower now, and not sure where in the midwest you are but I'm in there too!

Have a great friday,
Tiffany -http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Hey Brooke! Thanks so much for stopping by Mindful Musings! I tend to read YA AND adult, though I'd lean more towards YA if I had to pick one.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Rowena said...

Hello! I'm Rowena from The Book Scoop and I just wanted to stop by from the blog hop and say hey!

I read through a few of your posts and I like what I see so I'm thinking your blog is going to be a good fit for my blog roll so I'm definitely a new follower. I'm off to read more about your cast choices for The Hunger Games. In my book, that is important stuff!

Happy reading and enjoy your weekend!

Amber said...

I'm an old follower popping by to say hey! Have an awesome weekend!

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! Came by to visit your blog and wish you a great weekend. Happy reading :)

HOP by my blog this week

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke!
I'm a new follower, can you follow me back?
Be sure to check out my first giveaway too!
(I've been blogging for a little over 2 weeks)
- Hafsah IceyBooks

Elizabeth said...

First-time visitor....love your design.

Just hopping by....

Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com