Thursday, July 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo In August?

Yes, well, kind of.  For me, at least.  November has never worked out well for novel writing.  I've decided to give it a try in August.  Wish me luck!!!  I've never succeeded at this before, but I like the idea I woke up with this morning, so I'm running with it.  With 3 days of July ahead of me, I am working hard on the outline.

Don't worry... I won't be putting this blog aside or anything.  I just wanted someone to know that I'm taking the challenge to complete novel in a month (or so).  If anyone wants to join me on this adventure, the more the merrier!  Also, I ask that you bug me about my word count every now and then.  Procrastination gets the better of me a lot and if you keep poking me, I'm sure I will succeed this time round!!!

***Remember 20 more followers and contests will start!!!  Get your friends to sign up to follow me and maybe you'll both win a book or two!!!***

No comments: