Friday, July 30, 2010

Fantasy Cast-- Vampire Academy

Have you been keeping up with the Vampire Academy producers on Twitter or Facebook?  Well, if so, you already know how proactive the producers are being at getting the fans input on the movie adaptation of the Vampire Academy series. It got me thinking-- who would I cast in the Vampire Academy Movie... Take a peek below!

Emily Browning (credits: Series of Unfortunate Events, Sucker Punch) as Rose:
Okay, she's got a new haircut and color now, but still she could totally pull off Rose.  She has a unique look that I think is a requirement for the character.

Ben Barnes (credits: Prince Caspian) as Dimitri:
It's no lie-- I totally dig the long dark locks on this guy.  He has the build, look, and attitude to totally rock the role of Dimitri!

Eliza Bennett (credits: Inkheart, Nanny McPhee) as Lissa:
So, she doesn't have that many credits.  Big deal.  I think she brought Meggie to life pretty darn well in Inkheart and think she could do the same for Lissa.

Skandar Keynes (credits: The Chronicles of Narnia series) as Christian:
Skandar could so pull off Christian.  He has the look and from what I've seen in the Narnia movies, the attitude. 

What about Adrian? I don't remember him being in the first VA novel, so I decided to leave him out. 

So what do you think of my fantasy cast?  Who would you like to see in the title roles?

No comments: