Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bookshelf Update!

Hi All!

Just a quick update for those who don't keep up with my GoodReads. Look out for a review of Mary Hoffmans 'City Of Ships', Stacey Kade's 'The Ghost and the Goth' and Shannon Delany's 'Thirteen to Life'.  All three were quite entertaining.

My next read is going to be Cornelia Funke's 'Reckless'.  I've been putting it off, but finally have the time to really dive into it!

On a sidenote-- anyone else wishing they were at San Diego Comic Con or the National Barbie Doll Collectors Convention this past weekend?  I sure was.  Next year... Next year...

Also, we're at 20 followers on this blog!  Fantastic, guys!  Thanks for deciding to keep up with 'Brooke's Box of Books'!  Originally, I said I needed 60 followers for a contest, but I'm lowering that to 40.  Just another twenty more and then I'll be able to unload some books on you! 

No comments: