Monday, March 28, 2011

In My Mailbox...

I've never participated in the IMM meme before, but since I received a book today, I thought I would try it out!!! Check out The Story Siren for more info!


Today, the lovely mail service graced me with a welcome site-- a package from Macmillan Publishing!  What was in the package, you ask? A hint... The characters in this title are people that any female twenty something will remember from their childhood from various book series and even a television show!
Yes, the twins made famous in the Sweet Valley High books are back in 'Sweet Valley Confidential'! Also with this book came a very cute bit of swag-- a promotional t-shirt! Thanks, Macmillan! Expect a review up within the month!


Also in my mailbox via some savvy ebay shopping...
With Season 6 debuting in April, I've wanted to rewatch series 5. BBC America always seems to rerun the same episodes... Always The Lodger, but never Van Gogh and the Doctor... I got this set cheap on ebay. A great buy!!!!


Also, I received an ebook, which will be the first ebook I've agreed to read for this blog! It's entitled, 'Seeing for the First Time' and is written by Nicole Zoltack. The story sounds promising and it was described as a novella of sorts, which means I won't be monopolizing my brothers Nook forever!


This weeks last edition to IMM hasn't actually arrived yet... If you recall, I collect dolls. I ordered an Asian ball jointed doll last month in a group order and got notification that she's arrived in the states and is ready for pick up next week! For a sneak peak, here's promo shots of everything I will be receiving!!!


Thanks for joining me for this special IMM post!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I read Seeing For the First Time. It's only 17 pages long but it's great!