Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Friday/TGIF


TGIF is hosted by GReads!


Question of the week: Reading Challenges: Did you sign up for any this year? How has your progression been?


Answer: I fail miserably at challenges so I am not participating in any. When I really aim to sit down and read tons of books, that is when things come up or get in the way! I do much better when I don't have a time table or list that I feel I 'need' to read. :-)



Question of the week: Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it? 

Answer: Series? Not really. I've found there's always a book that I don't care to reread in each series. Books within a series? Here are a few of my favorites: Twilight (Stephenie Meyer), The Grey King (Susan Cooper), Greenwitch (Susan Cooper) and Goblet of Fire (JK Rowling)... I try to re-read the entire 'Dark is Rising Sequence' every now and then, as well as 'The Chronicles of Narnia'.

No comments: