Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Star Wars Day!

It's Star Wars day, friends! As long time followers will have noticed by now, I'm a huge Star Wars girl. Not only do I know the movies line by line (at least A New Hope), but I also have read a good chunk of the expanded universe books, attended Celebration IV, and even collect a certain goldenrod droid...
So in honor of this unofficial 'Star Wars' Day, I thought I'd leave you with a few of my favorite clips and links!


Websites to check out:


Star Wars: The Musical
Virdity: A Jacen Solo Fanlisting (Spoilers!)
The Other Side of the Sky: A Jania Solo Fanlisting (Looks dead now, but good info!)
Through Her Skin: A Tenal Ka Fanlisting
The Star Wars Store
The 'We Are Jedi' Project- A fundraiser in support of Japan
The Star Wars Blog
The Star Wars Flickr account


Amd a few YT clips... (Watch via YT if my layout cuts them off!)

I dare you to not get this stuck in your head!



So cute!   Originally on Lego.com, this video explains the star wars movies so well!



Dancing with the Star Wars Stars!



The prequel told with LEGO characters



"He has to learn how to try to block the little Pokeball"- ha ha ha!


And with that, I'll leave you with the tag of the day, 'May the Fourth be with you'!

No comments: