Monday, July 19, 2010

BBOB's Got An Award!!!!

Found a comment today on my Nook post saying I received an award from a fellow book blogger! Here it is for all to see!!!


This award comes with some rules, so here ya go!


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
I received this award from 'It's All About The Books'.  Head on over for some awesome reviews on a variety of books!!!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1- I've worked with books most of my life!
2- I typically listen to music that those my age don't-- The Monkees, Chicago, Showtunes, Barry Manilow, some K-bands...  I like some Evanescence and Within Temptation, too.
3- One of my favorite summer things is going to the Ren Faire or Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament!
4- One day, I plan to have my name appear in the opening or closing credits of a TV show.
5- Also, I'd like an IMDB page.
6- I collect dolls of all kinds.
7- I love traveling and would love to get a chance to go to Wales or back to Italy!!!


3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!





4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful ;-)
Will do!

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey!

Thank you so much for the blog award! I really like to travel too :)

~Caitlin
ScarrletReader

Anonymous said...

thanks for the award! :)
that would be awesome to have an IMDB page, haha.

The Library Lurker said...

Thanks for the award!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the award! I love the Monkees! Their TV show was awesome.

Sara said...

Thanks you SO much! That was sweet of you. Loved your seven things. So sorry this is late.

Manga Maniac said...

Thanks for the award!

Good luck on getting that IMDB page!
I love to travel, too!

Yan said...

Thanks for the award!! :D

Brooke said...

Sara- You're not late! I am! I procrastinated a bit on the unveiling of the 15 blogs!