Thursday, April 15, 2010

Book Trailer's You Might Like...

I love book trailers.  Matter of fact, I wish I was making them.  Alas, I'm not as of yet, but maybe one day...

Here are a few I found while scouring the internet!

The Lost Days: Emily the Strange Graphic Novel

I love the animation in this one. Emily the Strange definitely stands out on a crowded bookshelf!!



The Wizard of Oz

A little long, but I love the artwork displayed in this trailer.

Ruined: A Ghost Story

I've been told to read this book, and while the trailer wasn't very action packed, I think I'll bump this title up higher on my list a bit!

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

I don't plan on reading this, but this trailer is the best I've seen for a book. I love it when trailers actually have actors!!!

No comments: