Saturday, October 23, 2010

S.O.S Book of the Week

The S.O.S Book of the Week is where I let you in on what new releases I'm looking forward to! S.O.S comes from the term 'Strict on Sale'. It's bookseller speak for a title that you can't sell before a specific date-- think Harry Potter. While the books I have here may not be S.O.S titles specifically, they are all new!

The S.O.S. Book of the Week is:



Due out on December 7th, 2010, 'Last Sacrifice' is the final book in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. I was introduced to this series by a friend who said I 'had to read' them. It took years, but eventually, I DID pick up the series and haven't put it down since. There are various reviews of the books in the series here on the blog, for anyone interested. (Just click the tag below with Mead's name to pull them up!)  Also, I made up a fantasy cast a few months back, you should take a peek at!

The finale to this series is sure to be packed with romance, action, and some serious girl power! Here's a blurb, taken from Goodreads:

"Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with Rose on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, nothing will ever be the same between them."

What do I want to see? Staying away from specific spoilers... I want to see Dimitri gone. Honestly, I just don't like the guy and never really have. Ohhh, I'd love to see more with Rose's dad. He's a great character.  I'd also like to see none of the main characters die. (Let's not have a repeat of 'Mockingjay', please!!!!!)

Looking forward to this release? What do YOU want to see?

No comments: