Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy October!

With a new month comes a new site update!  My house is decorated with fun Halloween decor already.  Actually, I really enjoy Halloween.  I love dressing up in costumes with fun makeup and new hairdo's.  That reminds me... I don't actually have a costume this year yet!  Oh no!

I must apologize for the lack of updates last week. Long story short, I got hit with a lot of work last week from my two jobs and it sucked a lot of time from my blogging schedule!  I'm back on track now.  :-)

As for October,  expect more reviews.  I read a book called 'Tigers Curse' by Colleen Houck.  It officially comes out from Sterling in January 2011, but has been out in self published ebook form for some time now.  I was quite surprised by how compelling the book was and well, how well written it seemed to be.  Expect a review soon.  Though, I warn you, you will probably end up looking high and low for the self published sequels!!!  For some reason, it's even harder to wait for a sequel when you know others have read it already!!!  Seriously, I really need to find the other novels in this series!


Check back late tomorrow for the next S.O.S title.  Also, by now, any books winners from last months contest should have received their books!  Enjoy the reads!


See ya all later!



No comments: