Monday, June 28, 2010

News: Stephenie Meyer Does It Again!

According to Yahoo!, 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella' has sold over 1 million copies.  That is quite good considering it's only been out for a little over a month!

If you haven't purchased your copy yet, remember that until July 5th, the book is being hosted on a dedicated site to read in its entirety for free.  Yes, free!  Head over and check it out.

I haven't read 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella' yet, mostly due to the fact that I had completely forgotten about the character featured. I had to look around the web to figure out who she was.   I actually doubt I'll ever read it, even though I am a recovering Twi-hard, because even after learning who the character was, I still wasn't too interested. 

Me thinks I'll just hold off until the fantastically lucky Stephenie Meyer comes out with some new universe-- or a sequel to 'The Host'

No comments: