Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter Memes


Harry Potter Meme of All Memes by Osaku
Name/Username
Age
Gender
HouseGryffindor
WandMaple, 9", Phoenix Feather
Best CourseDefense Against the Dark Arts
Worst CourseCare of Magical Creatures
PetEastern Screech-Owl
PatronusDragon
Quidditch JobSecurity Wizard
Wizard CandyBertie Botts every Flavour Beans (Mmm! Earwax!)
Profession After SchoolAuror


And a few questions found via Tumblr. (Little fact, I had no idea those images with crazy captions were considered meme's. Made this a little harder to find than I thought it would be!)


• Least favorite character in the series? Wormtail.  He was such a worm throughout the whole series!!!


• How do you feel about the movies compared to the books? It depends on the book. I think the movie version of Prisoner of Azkaban was completely off. Too many things made too little sense in that adaptation (ie: Lupin knowing the marauders map, not telling harry why his patronus is a stag, far too little Ron, etc). However, I prefer watching Order of the Phoenix to reading it. I love, love, love the movie adaptation of Goblet of Fire, as well as the school year portion of the book.


• Which character do you most compare yourself to? Of the main three, I'm more like Ron. He seems to have a cool, funny attitude about him. Though to be totally honest, I'm probably more like Colin Creavey. His up beat nature and love for photography are very me. I should add a bit of Ginny, too. I'm an odd mixture of outgoing and shy.


• What would your Patronus be? A raven. And it's all due to my weird love for 'The Grey King' by Susan Cooper and her character Bran, the Raven boy.


• Would you rather have an owl, toad, or cat as your pet? Owl, hands down. They can be very helpful in two ways-- companionship and mail service!
• If you could invite seven characters from the series to a Hogwarts dinner party, who would they be?


• Pick your mode of transportation: Thestral, Broom, Floo, Apparation, Portkey, Hippogriff, or Dragon. I'd apparate. Floo would be my second option. I'd probably keep a flying car around, too.


• What would you see if you looked in the Mirror of Erised? I'd see me surrounded by my family-- husband, children, dog, etc.




• Which Deathly Hallows object would you like to have? The Cloak of Invisibility. That thing is so cool!


• Which character would you attend the Yule Ball dance with, if you had the chance? Harry, but I'd save a dance for Neville if he looked like Matthew Lewis!


• What would be your favorite Hogwarts class? Charms, Flying, and Care of Magical Creatures!


• Which Quidditch position would you play: Chaser, Keeper, Beater, Seeker, Referee, or Spectator? Probably spectator!
Quick Memories of Reading:
Sorcerers Stone: Loved the story. I had no idea that it would turn into the huge deal it has since the ARC arrived...
Chamber of Secrets: Liked it. It was a quick read.
Prisoner of Azkaban: LOVED it. My favorite book in the series. Sirius and Lupin are two shining stars in the Harry Potter Universe.
Goblet of Fire: Could stand to skip most of the Quidditch World Cup (and usually do upon re-reading). That was just too long. Loved the Hogwarts portion of the book, though. It was a very upbeat, even with the whole Cedric thing.
Order of the Phoenix: Ew... Too long. Too angsty. Too much of stubborn Harry. And above all, too many sentences in capital letters!
Half Blood Prince: The best parts of this were between Ginny and Harry. Such a cute love story.
Deathly Hallows: Wordy. I'm not a huge fan of the parts that take place outside of Hogwarts and not a huge fan of treasure hunts... The battle was great, though. Loved seeing everyone return to save the wizarding world. The epilogue was, er, interesting, to say the least.

There's my answers, how about yours?  Leave them below or if you blog them, leave a link!

No comments: