Monday, January 10, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

Guess what?  I received an award the other day!  I'd like to thank NerdyBookLover from Bookphobia for this award.  Since I've never received this award before, I thought I'd go ahead and go through the motions for this one.


Here’s the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Seven things about myself:


One: When they were taping 'The Lake House' in Chicago, I made it a point to walk around to the various sets and watch the taping.  Eventually I even found my way to Keanu Reeves trailer. A crowd had formed and when he exited, he gave us all a wave and a 'hi'.  I kind of swooned.  :-)  Oh Keanu...


Two: I have this weird addiction to Asian drama's.  My favorites are My Girl, various Boys over Flowers adaptations,  Prince Turn Frog, and Magicians of Love.  On the same topic, I really want to adapt Boys over Flowers for the American market.  I'd LOVE to work on it.


Three: I like the smell of chlorine, but it makes me sneeze.  I prefer pools to ocean or lake swimming.


Four: I spent a month in Florence and it was fantastic.  I miss it!!!


Five: My ideal wedding would be in Siena or a small medieval Italian village, attended by a close group of family.  My dress would be one of a kind and (like the city) inspired by medieval/camalot times.  The wedding party would receive jewelry from my favorite Florentine shop, Falsi Gioielli.  After the honeymoon (traveling Europe), we'd head back and have a big party for all our friends in the states who couldn't attend the wedding!  (We'd probably try to Skype it, too!)


Six: If I could find the Rock-A-Fire Explosion band and set it up so it would work, I totally would.  :-)  Here's video if you don't know what I mean....




Seven: While I don't book or bake well, I tend to enjoy watching others do it. I enjoy watching Gordan Ramsay and Anthony Bourdain related shows.


I'm supposed to pass this on to fellow bloggers, but don't know who to give it to!  I think for this award, I'm going to to have to revisit this portion...


Thank you again for this award!!!

No comments: