Thursday, January 20, 2011

S.O.S Book of the Week

The S.O.S Book of the Week is where I let you in on what new releases I'm looking forward to! S.O.S comes from the term 'Strict on Sale'. It's bookseller speak for a title that you can't sell before a specific date-- think Harry Potter. While the books I have here may not be S.O.S titles specifically, they are all new!


The S.O.S Book of the Week is:


Taken from Goodreads, "Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive?"


Set for a July 2011 release, 'Wolfsbane' is the sequel to Andrea Cremer's hit debut novel 'Nightshade'. I don't think I'm in the minority in saying that 'Nightshade' was a fantastic read. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next! Maybe it will help me decide once and for all if I'm Team Ren or Team Shay! I hear they handed out ARC's at ALA Midwinter. None of my librarian friends ended up with any of them... *sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer!


Are you looking forward to 'Wolfsbane'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Nightshade sitting on my shelf, I should read it before this new one comes out.