Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vampirates Play?!

I just finished reading 'Immortal War', the sixth and final installment of the Vampirates series by Justin Somper. While searching the authors website, I stumbled upon this little nugget of information.  It's old news, but I felt I should share it with you anyways!



It seems like a stage adaptation of 'Demons of the Ocean' has been touring theaters in the UK since October!  From the trailer, it looks like lots of fun.  This is the kind of theater I'd do if I were an actor.  My hope is that this one day gets to the States-- I'd love to see it! My other hope?  That this makes its way into the land of musical theater.  The story and characters in this series totally lend themselves to the musical format-- and I would pay good money to hear Lorcan sing!

What books do you think should be adapted for the stage?  Share your thoughts!

No comments: