Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today'sMama Holiday meme


Today'sMama is giving away a huge Gamestop giftcard and lots of extra's!  Head over to her blog HERE to find out how to enter!!!
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlistand GameStop (link to:http://bit.ly/gamestop10are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?  My wish for my family is that everyone is happy and that old negativities or disappointments disappear with the dawning of the new year!


2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?  To this day, I still try to wake up early.  Of course, early isn't 6AM or 7AM, it's usually 8 or 9AM, now.  Still, that's early!  When we're all up and awake, my family gathers in the living room and we open gifts.


3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?  Oh, I don't know.  I would love to receive notification that I made the interview process for the DGA Producers Training Program.  Course, it would be a belated Xmas gift, as they notify you in February!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?  I play Xmas radio and watch Xmas related entertainment!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?  We never played games during Christmas...
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?  Alas, as I'm still at home, I haven't had a chance to carry anything on yet!  :p
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?  I'd love to visit Disneyworld during the Christmas holiday or even go abroad and celebrate in Italy!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?  Epic Mickey, the nunchuck for the game, and a language program for my DS.

No comments: